In nonindustrialized countries, live bird market systems sometimes allow birds of different species and of unknown health status to share limited space, often the same cage.
What does LBMS stand for?
LBMS stands for Live Bird Market System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBMS
We have 9 other meanings of LBMS in our Acronym Attic
- Locational Based Marginal Pricing
- Loreto Bay Marine Park (California)
- London Banknote and Monetary Research Centre, Ltd.
- Laboratoire Brestois de Mécanique et des Systèmes (French: Brest Laboratory of Mechanics and Systems; Brest, France)
- Lake Belton Middle School (Belton, TX)
- Lake Bluff Middle School (Lake Bluff, Illinois)
- Lake Butler Middle School (Florida)
- Law Business Management System (Elegrity, Inc.)
- Learmonth Burchette Management Systems (Houston, Texas)
- Lee Burneson Middle School (Westlake, OH)
- Location-Based Management System (Vico Software)
- London Business and Management School (UK)
- Long Beach Middle School (New York)
- Luther Burbank Middle School (California)
- La Bella Notte (restaurant)
- Landschaps Beheer Nederland
- Late Breaking News
- Latin Breaking News (website)
- Law Book Network
- Lebanon (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The form of the disease found so far in the area's live bird market system poses no threat to humans, but can infect chickens, turkeys, pheasants, quail, ducks, geese and guinea fowl, as well as a wide variety of other birds.