Chicago Public Schools would build the school on the west side of Little Village, giving much say in the development of the school's curriculum and layout to the Little Village Community Development Corporation.
What does LVCDC stand for?
LVCDC stands for Little Village Community Development Corporation (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lakewood Village Community Church
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Las Vegas Country Club
- Lehigh Valley Canoe Club (Pennsylvania)
- Lehigh Valley Children's Center (Pennsylvania)
- Liverpool Victoria County Championship (England, cricket)
- Lucas Valley Community Church (San Rafael, CA)
- Las Vegas Clark County Library District (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Las Vegas Clark County Urban League (economic self-reliance initiative for individuals; Nevada)
- Least Voltage Coincidence Detection
- Las Vegas Contemporary Dance Theater (Nevada)
- Live, Virtual, Constructive Data Translator
- Low-Value Capital Equipment
- Las Vegas City Employees' Association (Nevada)
- La Vista Correctional Facility (Pueblo, CO)
- Last-Value Carried Forward
- Left Ventricular Contractile Force (cardiology)
- Lehigh Valley Computer Group (Allentown, PA)
- Live, Virtual, Constructive, Gaming (US Army)
- Lompoc Valley Community Healthcare Organization (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include such organizations as the American GI Forum; the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC); National Council of La Raza (NCLR); the Southwest Voter Registration Project; One Stop Immigration Services of Los Angeles California; the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Protection; the Farm Labor Organizing Committee; the Little Village Community Development Corporation in Chicago; MUJER of Homestead, Florida; and El Pueblo, Inc.