``I agree with him that there was a lot of propaganda and manipulation of information to get Japanese-Americans into the camps, but that was a civil rights thing,'' said Bill Watanabe, director of the Little Tokyo Service Center.
What does LTSC stand for?
LTSC stands for Little Tokyo Service Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTSC
We have 17 other meanings of LTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Long Term Soil Acidification Model
- LTS Asset Management (UK)
- Land Trust Service Bureau
- Lloyds Trustee Savings Bank
- Long Term Servicing Branch (Windows; Microsoft)
- Lukoil Technology Services Baltic (Lithuania)
- Learning and Teaching Sub Committee
- Learning Technology Standardization Committee (IEEE)
- Learning Technology Standards Committee
- Line Test System Controller
- Long Term Settlement Contract
- Low Temperature Shift Conversion (catalytic reaction)
- Low Threshold Support Centre
- Land Trust of Santa Cruz County (California)
- Little Tokyo Service Center Community Development Corporation
- Learning and Teaching Scotland
- Lackawanna Trail Super Domain (Lackawanna, PA)
- Long Term Services Division
- Long Term Supplier's Declaration (trade)
- Low Tone Sudden Deafness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Iino's community activities include: the Board of Governors for the Japanese American National Museum, the Little Tokyo Service Center, the Board of Trustees for the UCLA Foundation, the Board of Directors for the Keiro Retirement Home and is the chair of the Board of Directors of the Japanese American Community Cultural Center and the International Asian Advisory Committee of Los Angeles for Supervisor Don Knabe.
Formed in 1999, API SBP is a collaborative of five community organizations: the Chinatown Service Center, Koreatown Youth & Community Center, Little Tokyo Service Center CDC, Search to Involve Pilipino Americans and Thai Community Development Center.
The Little Tokyo Service Center plans to open a cafe in the space previously occupied by the Far East Cafe, a community destination for 59 years before the 1994 Northridge Earthquake.
San Diego $1,000,000 Little Tokyo Service Center, Inc.
2008 CSIP Grant Recipients by State: California (12) Affordable Housing Associates (Berkeley) ByDesign Financial Solutions (Los Angeles) California Housing Partnership Corporation (San Francisco) Earned Asset Resource Network (San Francisco) East LA Community Corporation (Los Angeles) Little Tokyo Service Center Community Development Corporation (Los Angeles) Metropolitan Area Advisory Committee on Anti-Poverty of San Diego (Chula Vista) Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services (Ontario) San Jose State University Foundation (San Jose) Shelter Partnership, Inc.
East West's new location could help build bridges between Little Tokyo and downtown's other cultural archipelagoes, says Erich Nakano of Little Tokyo Service Center, the development company that supervised the $3.
Provides Free Internet Access and Content Distribution to the Community LOS ANGELES -- The Little Tokyo Service Center (LTSC), PRO 911 Systems and Tropos[R] Networks, the market leader for metro-scale wireless mesh network systems, will launch this Thursday, April 19, a community Wi-Fi mesh network providing free Internet access for residences, businesses and visitors in Little Tokyo, part of the Historic Core of downtown Los Angeles.