THE LITTLE ROCK AIR FORCE BASE is the world's premier 0-130 Hercules training facility, training all Department of Defense and 38 allied nations' aircrews and maintainers.
What does LRAFB stand for?
LRAFB stands for Little Rock Air Force Base (Arkansas; US Air Force)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of LRAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics and Readiness Analysis Division
- Long Range Acoustic Device (non-lethal weapon that creates a directed beam of earsplitting noise)
- Long-Range Alpha Detection
- Low Rate ADC Format
- Lanka Relief and Development Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Long-Range Active Duty Program
- Long Range Acquisition Estimate (USAF)
- Land Rover Addict Forums
- Long Range Acquisition Forecast (US Navy)
- Long Range Air Force (former Soviet Union armed forces branch)
- Legislative Review Advisory Group (Canada)
- Lismore Regional Art Gallery (Lismore, New South Wales, Australia)
- London Riverside Action Group (UK)
- Lexington's Race Against Hunger (charitable event; est. 2001; South Carolina)
- London Regional Art and Historical Museums (Ontario, Canada)
- Long-Range Air Interdiction
- Long Run Average Incremental Cost
- Latvian Radio Amateur League
- Long Range Air Launched Target
- Land Rehabilitation And Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Little more than six months into his new job, the commander of the legacy C-130 training unit at Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark.
Senior Airman Aaron Pohl 314th Communications Squadron Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark.
This resulted in the establishment of a digital piano lab at the community center of the Little Rock Air Force Base, where she teaches.
Air Force planes and flown to Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark.
Under the task order, AECOM will provide design-build services to complete the design and facility repairs at Little Rock Air Force Base.
JACKSONVILLE, southeast of Little Rock Air Force Base, is roughly bordered on the south by Jacksonville Highway, to the east by J.
Air Force Reserve Command News Service) RELATED ARTICLE: C-130 training unit: coming to Little Rock Air Force Reserve Command will provide manpower and aircraft to establish a C-130H2 formal training unit at Little Rock Air Force Base, Ark.