For guests seeking additional adventure, a sampling of noteworthy optional excursions include roughing it with a combination of kayaking, hiking and overnight camping with an expert guide; safely searching for bears at the Anan Creek Bear Observatory by river boat; and a half-day of sport fishing at Little Port Walter.
What does LPW stand for?
LPW stands for Little Port Walter (airport code; Alaska)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPW
We have 26 other meanings of LPW in our Acronym Attic
- Least-Present-Value-of-Revenue (highway franchising)
- Lung Pulmonary Vascular Resistance
- Local Packing with Violation to the Reuse Pattern
- Lexington Park Volunteer Rescue Squad
- Land Product Validation Subgroup (Committee on Earth Observation Satellites)
- Left Portal Vein Stenosis
- Link Packetized Voice System
- Localized Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis (joint swelling)
- Large Package Week (US DoD)
- Linkin Park World (fansite)
- Local Position Warehouse
- Local Public Works (various locations)
- London Perl Workshop (computer programming)
- Lords of Pain Wrestling
- Lumens Per Watt
- Ladies Professional Wrestling Association (est. 1989)
- Libertarian Party of Washington State
- Long Point Waterfowlers' Association (Canada)
- Low Power, Wide Area (network)
- Lucent Personalized Web Assistant