The third generation farmer and his staff will serve up 400,000 of the little green guys from their fields at Derrykeeran Nurseries in Co Armagh just in time for the festive season.
What does LGG stand for?
LGG stands for Little Green Guys
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LGG
We have 25 other meanings of LGG in our Acronym Attic
- Local Government Finance Professionals (Australia)
- Local Glucose Flow Ratio
- Local Government Finance Report (UK)
- La Guitare Finger Style (French online guitar forum)
- Local Government Finance Statistics (UK)
- Local Government Finance System
- Liquefied Gaseous Fuels Spill Test Facility (Mercury, Nevada)
- Local Government Finance Vehicle (China)
- Liege, Belgium - Bierset (Airport Code)
- Light Gas Gun
- Living God Group (India)
- Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Local Group of Galaxies (space)
- Lost Genre Guild (biblical speculative fiction group)
- Lesotho Girl Guides Association (est. 1925)
- Low-Grade Glandular Atypias
- Lake Geneva Gaming Convention
- Laboratory of Glaciology and Environmental Geophysics
- Laboratory of Glaciology and Geophysics of Environment (Grenoble, France)
- Lancaster Girls' Grammar School (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the very best golfers in the universe were little green guys who lived on Mars, you can bet that Tiger Woods would be seeking a sponsor's exemption to play in the Red Planet Open, or trying to Monday qualify.
Perch these little green guys any place you want to make someone smile.