Landmark project POMA is being constructed by the Metropolitan Water District of Salt Lake and Sandy and runs from the Point of the Mountain Water Treatment Plant in Draper to the Little Cottonwood Water Treatment Plant in Sandy.
What does LCWTP stand for?
LCWTP stands for Little Cottonwood Water Treatment Plant (Utah)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Linear Collider Workshop (annual international event)
- Live Chain Workflow Studio
- Local Commercial Workstation
- Low Continuous Wall Suction (nursing)
- Lung Cancer in Workers with Silicosis (occupational medicine)
- Limestone County Water and Sewer Authority (Athens, AL)
- Laurens County Water and Sewer Commission (South Laurens, SC)
- Large Caliber Weapon System Laboratory
- Leaving Chilled Water Temperature
- Low Class White Trash
- Lahore College for Women University (Pakistan)
- Low Country Wet Zone (Department of Agriculture, Sri Lanka)
- Leaky Coaxial Cable
- Left Circumflex Artery
- Logistics Coordination Exercise
- League of Communists of Yugoslavia (political party)
- Lionville Community YMCA (Lionville, PA)
- Local Currency
- London, England, United Kingdom - London City (Airport Code)
- Loose Cubic Yards (earth moving engineering equipment)