THE Little Big Time Band is hitting Bromsgrove next month in a bid to raise cash for charity.
What does LBTB stand for?
LBTB stands for Little Big Time Band (six-piece ensemble)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LBTB
We have 1 other meaning of LBTB in our Acronym Attic
- Low Band Transmitter
- Lower Back Tattoo (slang)
- Lutheran Bible Translators
- Navy Transport Glider (US Navy)
- Land Based Test Unit & Repair Facility
- Legal and Business Translation Agency
- Light the Blue Touchpaper and Retire
- Lancashire and Blackpool Tourist Board (UK)
- Lester Butler Tribute Band
- Life by the Beach (Morgan Mafu)
- Long Beach Township Beach Patrol
- Lightning Bolt Track Club (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Locality-Based Trace Compression
- Louisiana Business and Technology Center (Louisiana State University)
- Lutheran Bible Translators of Canada (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Land-Based Tailings Disposal (mining)
- Long Beach Transportation Department (Long Beach, NY)
- Land Base Engineering Test Site
- Land-Based Test Facility
- Lineage Boss Time Graphs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CBSO's Little Big Time Band entertained the crowd.
THE Little Big Time Band - six members of the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra - will perform a concert in Coventry in aid of Diabetes UK and Coventry Volunteers Group.
On Friday, the library hosts An Evening with the CBSO's The Little Big Time Band from 7.
The orchestra's Little Big Time Band set up under a gazebo in Peter Monahan's back garden to play classical favourites including Pomp and Circumstance and Jerusalem.
The Little Big Time Band is made up of seven charismatic players from the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra.
The orchestra's Little Big Time Band set up under a gazebo in Peter Monahan's back garden to play classical favourites to more than 50 guests.
In a Mountain to Mohammed move they will be able to enjoy a mini proms in their own back garden in Solihull after winning the CBSO's Little Big Time Band for the evening in a Birmingham Post competition.