[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Little Big Horn College (Mont.
What does LBHC stand for?
LBHC stands for Little Big Horn College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LBHC
We have 3 other meanings of LBHC in our Acronym Attic
- Loud But Harmless
- Low Budget Hooker (fishing)
- Lower Bucks Hospital (Bristol, PA)
- Lyric Band of Hanover PA
- Little Big Horn Associates
- London Biggin Hill Airport (UK)
- Long Branch Housing Authority (Long Branch, NJ)
- Low Barrier Hydrogen Bond
- Leighton Buzzard Hockey Club (Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- London Business Houses Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- Long Beach Housing Development Company (California)
- Low Blast, High Exposure
- Left Bank Humanities Foundation (website)
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham (England)
- Latino Behavioral Health Institute (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Lehman Brothers Holdings, Incorporated (investment services firm)
- Lembaga Bantuan Hukum Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Legal Aid Institute)
- Lewy Body-Like Hyaline Inclusion
- Lyophilized Brain Hexane-Extractable Inhibitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Montana State University and Little Big Horn College are teaming up to create a Center for Indian Education Leadership on the tribal college campus that will research ways to aid the professional development of American Indian faculty.
Professor at the Little Big Horn College at Crow Agency, Montana, Col.
Real Bird, who is currently registrar at Little Big Horn College in Crow Agency, Montana, started writing poetry in 1969.
Lissa LaFrance (Crow) from Little Big Horn College, Crow Agency, Mont.
At Little Big Horn College, for example, the Michigan institution has organized half a dozen short-term cohort programs aimed at males.
These payments fund the longstanding Pendleton Woolen Mills Tribal College Scholarship Program which supports American Indians at Northwest Indian College in Washington state or Blackfeet Community College, Chief Dull Knife College, Fort Belknap College, Fort Peck Community College, Little Big Horn College, Salish Kootenai College, and Stone Child College in Montana.
David Yarlott, president of Little Big Horn College, recalls how he and community members shoveled livestock manure out of an abandoned barn in order to find space to hold college classes on the Crow reservation in Montana.