In the swimming category the Little Benthic Vehicle from Seabotix was clinging to the inside of a clear plastic water tank by means of the ~20-kg suction vortex created by its Crawler Skid Assembly (CSA), which converts the ROV's five [swimming] jet thrusters to four-wheel-drive mobility.
What does LBV stand for?
LBV stands for Little Benthic Vehicle (deep-sea remote vehicle)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LBV
We have 30 other meanings of LBV in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Barge, Vehicle (US Navy)
- Late Bottled Vintage (port wine)
- Latin Ballet of Virginia (Richmond, VA)
- Left Barrel Valve
- Legião da Boa Vontade (Brazil)
- Les Bouchers Verts (French: The Green Butchers)
- Lewy Body Variant (of Alzheimer's disease)
- Libreville, Gabon - Libreville (Airport Code)
- Liechtensteiner Bogensport Verband (German: Liechtenstein Archery Association; Liechtenstein)
- Line Block Valve
- Load Bearing Vest
- Low Bandwidth Video
- Low Biological Value
- Luminous Blue Variable (type of star)
- Lung Blood Volume
- Logarithm of the Book Value of Assets
- Long Beach Veterans Administration Hospital
- Laboratory of Biochemistry and Vascular Biology (US FDA)
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run (Royal Automobile Club; UK)
- Lightweight Broadband Variable Depth SONAR
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a manufacturer of the underwater remotely-operated vehicle (ROV), Little Benthic Vehicle (LBV) & Vectored Little Benthic Vehicle (vLBV).