Zoubi said, The project will increase water flow from 62 to 89 litres per capita per day and reduce non-revenue water loss from over 50 per cent to 35 per cent by 2016.
What does LPCPD stand for?
LPCPD stands for Litres per Capita per Day (water usage)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Liberal Party of Canada (Ontario)
- Libertarian Party of Colorado (Centennial, CO)
- Long Prairie Chamber Orchestra (Long Prairie, MN)
- Low Pressure Cutout (temperature control)
- Linear Processing Complex Orthogonal Design
- Launcher Preparation Control Panel
- League of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (trade association)
- League of Permanent Cosmetic Providers (est. 2012)
- Left-Sided Psychogenic Chest Pain (cardiology)
- Lightweight Phone Control Protocol
- La Porte County Public Library (Indiana)
- La Porte Citizens for Public Safety (Indiana)
- Liberal Party of Canada in Québec
- Large Platelet Concentration Ratio
- Les Petits Chaperons Rouges (French: The Little Red Riding Hoods; France)
- Lipid Peroxidation Chain Reaction
- Long Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Long-distance Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Low Power Color Radar
- Low Pressure Compressor Rotor (gas turbines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
George and Mount Pleasant water supply systems to arrive at an average residential water consumption rate of 256 litres per capita per day for 2011.
State-run water utilities in India that aim to distribute 100 or more litres per capita per day lose up to 70 per cent of the water they produce through leakage and theft.
The findings have been revealed after the authorities decided to reduce the usage of water to 350 litres per capita per day over the next five years.