Albany, New York, May 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New Report Added in ResearchMoz Reports Database Global and China Lithium Ion Battery Industry 2012 Deep Research Report 2012 Deep Research Report on Global and China Lithium Ion Battery Industry was a professional and depth research report on Global and China Lithium Ion Battery Industry.
What does LiIon stand for?
LiIon stands for Lithium Ion (battery)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Low Income Investment Fund
- Long Island International Film Expo (Long Island Film/TV Foundation; New York)
- Logistics Item Identification Guide
- Long Island Investors Group (aka Long Island Real Estate Investors Association; New York)
- Legal Information Institute
- Long Island Information, Inc. (New York)
- Local Initiatives for Integrated Malaria Control (Tanzania)
- Local Integrated Initiatives for Malaria Control
- Local Item Identification Number (procurement/supply)
- Legal Information Institute of New Zealand (University of Waikato School of Law)
- Laguna International Industrial Park (Philippines)
- Line Item Improvement
- Linking Innovation and Industrial Property (EU)
- Lexmark International India Pvt. Ltd.
- Latvijas Izglitibas Informatizacijas Sistema (Latvian Education Informatization System)
- Living in Ireland Survey (Ireland)
- Local-Level Integrated Information System (UN Development Programme)
- Laboratory of Information Integration, Security and Privacy
- LasComp Institute of IT (Information Technology; Montvale, NJ)
- Long Island Ice Tea (mixed drink)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASED LITHIUM ION BATTERY MASS PRODUCTION 19 STIMULUSSTRATEGY FOR ADVANCED BATTERY TECHNOLOGY 20 ARGENTINE LITHIUM-POTASH BRINE RESOURCE PROJECT 20 ARGENTINE LITHIUM-.
Lithium ion is regarded as a core enabling technology for plug-in hybrid vehicles, which, unlike most current hybrids, can be recharged with normal household current and run much longer on electricity before a gas-powered engine takes over.
Lithium Ion Panasonic has been working on nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries to replace NiCads, but the difficulty has been in developing batteries that can handle high-drain applications, such as power tools, as well as NiCads can.
5-pound ultraportable enterprise notebooks to include lithium polymer batteries in combination with lithium ion batteries, and the power-saving technology of the Transmeta (Nasdaq:TMTA) energy-efficient Crusoe microprocessor.
The design and synthesis of an efficient receptor for the selective binding of the lithium ion is an emerging field with both biological and industrial significance.
com/research/f8507d/new_electrode_mate) has announced the addition of the "New Electrode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries - 2012" report to their offering.
Lithium ions pass in and out between them as a battery charges and discharges.