Bioggraphy as above) Antony Butler (Aged 68) - Chief Executive with joint responsibility for finance Mr Butler, MA, FCA, graduated in Literae Humaniores from Oxford University and qualified as a Chartered Accountant at Arthur Andersen.
What does Lit Hum stand for?
Lit Hum stands for Literae Humaniores (classics course at Oxford)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Lit Hum
- Literature in Teaching
- Little Rock, AR, USA - Little Rock Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Local Implementation Team (UK National Health Service multi-agency teams)
- Local Income Tax (various locations)
- Logic Integrity Test
- Logistics Information Technology
- Long Island Tea
- Lost in Transit (a capella group)
- Lost in Translation (movie)
- Luther Invitational Tournament (High School Basketball Tournament, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Literature Humanities (core class at Columbia University)
- Long QT Intronic Transcript 1
- Laser-Induced Thermal Acoustics
- Left Internal Thoracic Artery
- Library and Information Technology Association
- Local Information Transfer Architecture
- Logistics Infrastucture and Technical Architecture
- Love Is The Answer
- Long Island Travel Agents Association
- Lega Italiana Tiro Alla Balestra (Italian: Italian League Shooting at Balestra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Ronald having failed to gain entry to Oxford University at the first time of asking - he later got into Exeter College to read for a Literae Humaniores classics degree - Father Francis told him that he'd have to wait three years until he was 21 before he could see or even write to Edith again.
7) "Throughout the century," according to Turner, "the profound influence on the English educated classes of the Oxford school of Literae Humaniores reinforced the use of both Greece and Rome as points of cultural and intellectual self-reference" (6).
from the University of Oxford where he read Literae Humaniores, and earned a B.