Gustave lay on his back, listening to the river and watching the sky.
What does LTTR stand for?
LTTR stands for Listening to the River (Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTTR
We have 6 other meanings of LTTR in our Acronym Attic
- Last Train to Paris (Sean Combs album)
- Late to the Party
- Latent to Ten Print (automated fingerprint processing)
- Letter to the Players (online gaming community)
- Link to the Past (video game)
- Long Term Technology Plan
- Long-Term Training Plan
- LON Talk Transport Protocol/Internet Protocol
- Lesbians to the Rescue
- Long-Term Thermal Resistance
- Louisiana Texas Topology Retreat
- LysR Type Transcription Regulator (genetics)
- Lambs to the Slaughter
- Lead Time Tracking System
- Local Television Transmission Service
- Long Term Transport Strategy (UK)
- Long Term Treatment Syndrome
- Loop Transport Test System (Hekimian)
- Loss Tolerant Transport for Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
During our walk in the Mount Pisgah Arboretum, we sat for a while at the Tinker bench, listening to the river and giving ourselves a chance to become a part of the peaceful environment.
He talks of listening to the river, knowing by just its sounds when bottom rocks have moved, the water is rising and the salmon are returning.