Listening, speaking, reading and writing are the skills she teaches.
What does LSRW stand for?
LSRW stands for Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (language skills)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSRW
We have 1 other meaning of LSRW in our Acronym Attic
- Licensing Standards and Review Unit (Department of Health; Western Australia, Australia)
- Lightweight Structures Research Unit (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Lowest Sustainable Rate of Unemployment (economic statistic)
- Load Sense Relief Valve
- Low-Shear-Rate Viscosity
- Lunar Surface Roving Vehicle
- Lake Sunapee Region Visiting Nurse Association (New London, NH)
- Louisiana Soybean Research Verification Program (est. 1994)
- Lake State Railway
- Lampe Schuldei Rose Willems (German law firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radius CD Card Sets for ELLs introduce key concepts, including listening, speaking, reading and writing common English vocabulary words, phrases and language patterns; conversations involving listening, reading, speaking and writing; and math and science concepts with related content-area vocabulary.