The Lisbon stock exchange suspended trading in PT shares after they shot up 5.
What does ABVL stand for?
ABVL stands for Lisbon Stock Exchange (now BVLP)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ABVL in our Acronym Attic
- Algemene Beroepsvereniging voor Counsellors (Dutch: General Association for Counselors)
- Actividades Basicas de la Vida Diaria (Spanish: Basic Daily Life Activities)
- Adriamycin Bleomycin Vinblastine Dacarbazine
- Adriamycin Bleomycin Vinblastine DTIC (Dimethyl Triazeno Imidazole Carboxamide; chemotherapy regimen)
- Adriamycin, Blenoxane, Vinblastine, Dacarbazine
- American Board of Vocational Experts
- All Bulgaria Virtual Guide
- Americas Best Value Inn
- Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Akhil Bharatiya Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram (India)
- American Board of Vascular Medicine
- Association Belfortaine de Vol Moteur (Pilot's Club of Belfort, France)
- Association Bretonne de Véhicules Militaires (French military vehicle association)
- Automated Best Value Method (military contracting terminology for contract selection)
- Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club (Florida)
- auricular branch of the vagus nerve
- Abdominal Blood Volume Percentage
- Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (student union; part of Bhartiya Janata Party)
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Nashville, TN)
- Advanced Broadcast Video Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The downgrade helped drag down the Lisbon stock exchange by more than five percent, while the interest rate demanded by investors to hold Portuguese debt -- the bond yield -- rose to more than 5.
EDPR is listed on the Euronext Lisbon Stock Exchange.
Shares in the LSE fell 8% last week as analysts revealed that shareholders who gave the thumbs-down to a recent Deutsche Boerse bid own as much as a third of Euronext, which runs the Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Lisbon stock exchanges
Euronext, which owns the LIFFE derivatives exchange in London and combines the Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and Lisbon stock exchanges, confirmed it had made an approach and said it could not guarantee an offer would be made.
The Portuguese club promised to cough up in staged payments as soon as they were registered on the Lisbon Stock Exchange.
Martifer has been listed on the Lisbon Stock Exchange since 2007.
4 percent of gross domestic product last year with a debt of 126 billion euros, the Lisbon stock exchange fell by more than three percent Monday.