00 Hardcover TP248 For readers from academia or commerce who have a basic understanding of conventional liquid-liquid extraction, German scientists and engineers report on recent research into the industrial-scale extraction of flavorings, fragrances, pharmaceuticals, and other materials from plants.
What does LLE stand for?
LLE stands for Liquid-Liquid Extraction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLE
We have 43 other meanings of LLE in our Acronym Attic
- Loca Lola Design Team, Inc. (web design; Canada)
- Long Lossy Distributed Transmission-Line Network
- Lifelong Learning Development Unit (United Kingdom)
- Laboratory for Laser Energetics
- Laser Light Engine (picture quality)
- Left Lower Extremity
- Liberty Lines Express
- Life Limb or Eyesight
- Limited Liability Enterprise
- Link-Level Encryption (Oracle)
- Little League Elbow (overuse injury)
- Local Living Economy
- Locally Linear Embedding (algorithm)
- Loss of Life Expectancy
- Louisiana Land & Exploration Company (New Orleans, LA)
- Low-Level Exception (contractual status; National Basketball Association)
- Lower Level Environment
- Loss of Life Expectancy among Exposure-Induced Deaths (radiation)
- Languages and Literatures of Europe and the Americas (Hawaii)
- Little Lake Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In their work, the researchers isolated the volatile components of three commercial brands of regular cola--brands A, B and C--using continuous liquid-liquid extraction.
Unlike labor intensive liquid-liquid extraction and complicated solid phase extraction methods, QuEChERS combine clean extracts with rapid work flow and ease of use that ensure reproducibility and fast sample preparation.
Apart from the new technologies employed, traditional sample extraction principles such as liquid-solid and liquid-liquid extraction techniques still provide the basis for all new extraction techniques; as such, the selection of a given technique would essentially require determining the suitability of a given basic extraction principle to the matrix to be analyzed.
Processes using sulphite waste liquors as the feedstock produced lignin via the following steps: lignin extraction by acidification of the liquor, alkaline oxidation of the lignin, acidification converting the vanillin salt to vanillin, liquid-liquid extraction to remove vanillin from the aqueous solution and distillation to separate vanillin from the solvent.
Liquid-liquid extraction of unsaponifiable compounds After saponification, 10 mL of cyclohexane and 5 mL of water were added to the reaction mixture.
As well as SPEnet solid phase extraction products, Anachem also supplies Macherey-Nagel Chromabond SPE and liquid-liquid extraction products, plus Anachem QPF protein precipitation products.
 obtained deep desulfurization by photosensitized oxidation using a triplet photosensitizer in an oil/water two-phase liquid-liquid extraction system.