Yamaha has redesigned its Aerox R that's powered by the latest 49cc two-stroke liquid-cooled engine and featuring supersport-inspired bodywork plus a higher overall specification including new LCD instrument panel.
What does LCE stand for?
LCE stands for Liquid-Cooled Engine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCE
We have 121 other meanings of LCE in our Acronym Attic
- Lettres et Civilisations Étrangères (French: Foreign Literature and Civilization)
- Liaison Coordination Element
- Life Changing Event (insurance)
- Life Cycle Enabling
- Life Cycle Engineering
- Limited Collector's Edition
- Line Concentrating Equipment
- Linear Cable Engine (cable handling)
- Linux Certified Engineer (Level II Sair Linux and GNU certification)
- Liquid Crystalline Elastomer
- Lithium Carbonate Equivalent
- Load-Carrying Equipment
- Loblaw Companies East (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Local Chief Executive (various locations)
- Local Communications Environment
- Log Correlation Engine (software)
- Logistics Capability Estimator
- Logistics Combat Element (US Marine Corps)
- London Camera Exchange (UK)
- London College of Excellence (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pratt & Whitney was the brainchild of the president of Wright Aeronautical, Frederick Rentschler, who saw the future of aviation lying in the air-cooled radial, not the liquid-cooled engine as his board wanted.
A South African company has developed a liquid-cooled engine for light aviation that can run on biofuel or liquid petroleum gas.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Buell didn't want to just develop a liquid-cooled engine to satisfy his company's customers, but he wanted to set new benchmarks in performance and innovation.
When H-D introduced the V-rod - a beautiful, sleek motorcycle with brakes that work, a Porsche-designed liquid-cooled engine, positive gear change and light clutch - Harley enthusiasts treated it like the antichrist.
New V-Twin Muscle The Buell 1125R Helicon engine is a new 1125cc DOHC V-Twin, the first liquid-cooled engine to power a street-legal Buell motorcycle.
Suzuki's new versions of its popular Bandits are similar to existing 650 and 1200 models, but with liquid-cooled engines designed to pass 2007 Euro 3 emissions regulations - the outgoing models are oil and air-cooled.
The 617cc overhead valve (OHV) V-twin liquid-cooled engine operates efficiently and quietly and the two-barrel Mikuni carburetor serves up the right mixture of fuel so that you get the most mileage out of every precious drop.