On December 4, USPTO gave Vystar a patent on the composition of liquid natural rubber latex with an ultra low level of antigenic proteins (3.
What does LNR stand for?
LNR stands for Liquid Natural Rubber
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LNR
We have 31 other meanings of LNR in our Acronym Attic
- Learning Network Queensland (Australia)
- Ligue des Noirs du Québec (French: Black Coalition of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Luna Nova Quartet (San Francisco, CA)
- Last Number Redial
- Late Night Refreshment (license; UK)
- Left/Node/Right (in order binary tree traversal in computer programming)
- License Not Required (Canadian child care provider designation)
- Lighting Network Renewal (UK)
- Ligue Nationale de Rugby (French: National Rugby League)
- Line Noise Reduction (product feature)
- Local Nature Reserve (United Kingdom)
- Local Negotiated Rate
- London News Radio
- Love and Respect
- Lunch, No Return
- Leicestershire Northamptonshire and Rutland Army Cadet Force (UK)
- Lake Naivasha Riparian Association (Kenya)
- Lake Natoma Rowing Association (California)
- Last Number Redial Associated
- Lavaca-Navidad River Authority (Edna, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other topics include the molecular orientation of phospholipids Langmuir-Blodgett films, a gas sensor based on AlGaN, the effects of indium deposition on porous silicon nanostructure, and modification of epoxy resin using liquid natural rubber.
New rubbers currently in the development pipeline are liquid natural rubber (LNR), thermoplastic natural rubber (TPNR) and thermoplastic epoxidized natural rubber (TPENR).