F, Circulation Patterns and Velocity Distributions for Particles in a Liquid Fluidized Bed, Chem.
What does LFB stand for?
LFB stands for Liquid Fluidized Bed
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFB
We have 47 other meanings of LFB in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory Fortified Blank (water quality)
- Laissez-Faire Books (est. 1972)
- Laryngeal Foreign Body
- Left Foot Braking (automobile driving technique)
- Left Fullback (soccer)
- Legislative Fiscal Bureau
- Library File Builder
- Licensed Fishing Boat
- Linear Frame Buffer
- Liquid Factor Boiling
- Little Fat Buddy (Internet slang)
- Local Field Bandwidth
- London Fire Brigade
- London FOREX (Foreign Exchange) Broadsheet (trading portal)
- London Freelance Branch (National Union of Journalists; UK)
- London's Finest Burglars
- Low-Frequency Beacon
- Lyman Frank Baum (The Wizard of Oz author)
- Luxol Fast Blue and Periodic Acid Schiff
- Lake Forest Baseball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expansion Behavior of a Binary-Solid Liquid Fluidized Bed With Large Particle Size Difference," Chem.
Expansion Behavior of a Binary-Solid Liquid Fluidized Bed with Large Particle Size Difference," Chem.