A method for the determination of 11-nor-delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic acid in urine using high performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
What does LCED stand for?
LCED stands for Liquid Chromatography with Electrochemical Detection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCED
We have 2 other meanings of LCED in our Acronym Attic
- Loews Cineplex Entertainment Corporation
- Louisiana Chemical Equipment Company (La Porte, Texas)
- Lung Cancer Evaluation Center (Stony Brook University; New York)
- Life Cycle Environmental Cost Analysis
- Lebanese Center for Energy Conservation Project
- Lewis-Clark Early Childhood Program
- London Civic Employees Credit Union (UK)
- Low Cost Effective Care Unit (Christian Medical College; India)
- Laboratory for Community and Economic Development (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Life Cycle Environmental Document
- Lincoln County Economic Development Association (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Loudon County Economic Development Agency
- Lake County Economic Development Center (Ohio)
- Lincoln County Economic Development Corporation (est. 1998; Limon, CO)
- Logan County Economic Development Council (Guthrie, OK; est. 1985; business loans)
- Lower Columbia Economic Development Council (Cathlamet, WA)
- Lincoln County Economic Development Office
- Louisiana Council for Economic Education
- Launch Centered Earth Fixed
- Leadership Conference Education Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improved assay for plasma dihydroxyphenyl-acetic acid and other catechols using high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
Assays of oxidative DNA damage biomarkers 8-oxo-2-deoxyguanosione and 8-oxoguanine in nuclear DNA and biological fluids by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.