Reverse-phase high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detection was used to quantify chlorinated aromatic substrates and metabolites, as previously described (Becket et al.
What does LC/DAD stand for?
LC/DAD stands for Liquid Chromatography With Diode Array Detection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Living Classrooms of the National Capital Region
- Liquid Chromatography with Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Low Cost-Primary Reference Source (Sprint)
- Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid
- Loss Collection Real-Time Transport Protocol
- Low Complexity Turbo-Like Code
- Inductance-Capacitance Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
- Lactobacillus casei ATCC 7469
- Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Laboratory Counsel/Business and Patent Law
- Laboratory Counsel/General Law
- Laboratory Counsel/Intellectual Property
- Logistics Communications Information Systems
- Line of Contact/Line of Departure
- Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
- Lutherans Concerned/North America (also seen as LCNA; Saint Paul, MN)
- Leydig cells per testis
- Liver Cytosol Antibody type 1
- Local Council 1 (Uganda)
- Light Chain Two (immunology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Identification of fenthion and temephos and their transformation products in water by high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array detection and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometric detection.