These beads are soaked in liquid carbon dioxide and held at a temperature and pressure that prevents foaming until the internal carbon dioxide level reaches 4 to 20 wt%.
What does LICADO stand for?
LICADO stands for Liquid Carbon Dioxide
This definition appears very rarely
- Licencié (French)
- Lakeland Industry and Community Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Lancaster Institute for the Contemporary Arts (Lancaster, UK)
- Land Improvement Contractors of America
- Law on International Commercial Arbitration (international trade law)
- Left Internal Carotid Artery (cardiology)
- Long Island Coaching Alliance (New York)
- Long Island Contractors Association
- Long Island Coalition Against Censorship (New York)
- Long Island Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (New York)
- Liver Intensive Care Group of Europe
- LORAN Inertial Command Air Launched Missile
- Long Island City Arts Project (New York)
- Low Income Customer Assistance Program (Niagara Mohawk)
- Long Island Campaign for Affordable Rental Housing
- Lasting Infrastructure Cost Benchmarking (International Union of Railways)
- limited international bidding procedures
- Lion Industries Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- Long Island Commercial Bank (New York, USA)
- Lowell Institute Cooperative Broadcasting Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's liquid carbon dioxide project, also located in Shandong, has a designed capacity of 40,000 tons per year.
The Sierra Club warned that pumping West Virginia aquifers full of liquid carbon dioxide may lead to increased seismic activity and could affect the quality of local water.
Volatile organic contaminants are cleansed from the gas using some of the liquid carbon dioxide to wash down the column.
Dumping carbon dioxide underground or in the oceans could slow global warming Last year off the coast of central California, a robotic submarine pumped a thin stream of liquid carbon dioxide onto the seafloor, more than 3.
The process works because MTBE is 100 times more soluble in liquid carbon dioxide than in water.
NYSE: ARG) today announced plans to build a new 450 ton-per-day liquid carbon dioxide plant in the greater Houston area to replace its plant at the Shell Deer Park Refinery complex that is expected to close late this year.
Flexicold is a self-contained temperature controlled system that uses either Dry Ice or liquid carbon dioxide as its refrigerant.