If you're looking at deadening sound, then there are a whole lot of ways that it can be accomplished, from using thicker carpet backings to using liquid applied sound deadener (LASD) and mastics.
What does LASD stand for?
LASD stands for Liquid Applied Sound Deadener (sprayed coating on frame of cars to absorb sound and vibration)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LASD
We have 23 other meanings of LASD in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Studies Consortium of New England (University of Connecticut)
- Labour and Civil Society Coalition (Nigeria)
- Large Angle and Spectrometric Coronagraph (instrument aboard SOHO spacecraft)
- Langues de Scolarisation dans l'Enseignement Fondamental en Afrique Subsaharienne Francophone (French: Languages of Schooling in Basic Education in Sub-Saharan Francophone Africa)
- Local Authorities Satellite Communications Organization (Japan)
- Light Activated Silicon Controlled Rectifier
- Light-Activated Silicon Controlled Switch
- Louisiana State Conference of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Leadership and Self-Deception (Arbinger Institute book)
- Leechburg Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Local Access Solutions Development (Sprint)
- Longman Active Study Dictionary (English learning)
- Los Angeles School District (California)
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
- Local Authority Service Delivery Action Plan (Kenya)
- Local Authorities Systems Development Center (Japan)
- Lahore School of Economics (Pakistan)
- LAMPS Shipboard Element
- Large Aperture Speckle Experiment
- Laser Applications in Science and Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, the new Acadia Denali includespremium acoustics, with laminated glass and liquid applied sound deadeners, dual SkyScape sunroof system, with sliding front sunroof and fixed rear section.
Within the paint shop, two new processes and technology have been added to the line to give Durango a smooth, quiet ride in all types of road conditions: PUR foam application and Liquid Applied Sound Deadener system (LASD).