is pleased to announce two significant new reports on the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market: The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market 2012-2022 Global investment in the infrastructure for liquefied natural gas in 2012 will reach $35.
What does LNG stand for?
LNG stands for Liquefied Natural Gas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LNG
We have 40 other meanings of LNG in our Acronym Attic
- Last Name, First Name
- Lymph Node Fine Needle Aspiration
- Lolo National Forest Plan (US Forest Service)
- Lacto-N-Fucopentaose I
- Liga Nacional Futbol Sala (soccer; Spain)
- Little or No Functional Speech
- Lotus Notes File System (software)
- Let's Not Guess
- Life's Not Good
- Liquid Nitrogen Gas
- Live-Neutral-Ground (electricity)
- Local Networking Group (various locations)
- Laparoscopic Nonadjustable Gastric Banding
- Liquefied Natural Gas Carrier (sea vessel)
- Literacy Network of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Laguna National Golf & Country Club (Singapore)
- Low Affinity Nerve Growth Factor Receptor
- Lake Naivasha Growers' Group (Africa)
- Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pumping of liquefied natural gas attack carried out in retaliation province further north with Balhaf in Shabwa.
3 billion US) by selling new shares to pay for a push into the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector.
will collaborate on a US$550 million project to bring liquefied natural gas to the US northeast from drilling sites off Trinidad & Tobago, reports Bloomberg (May 21, 2008): The Liberty Natural Gas Transmission Project includes a deepwater pipeline system that would receive gas 15 miles off the coast of New Jersey.
``With gas prices reaching all-time highs and proposals being debated for liquefied natural gas developments in Ventura County, energy is at the forefront of everyone's minds and will play a significant economic role in our community,'' said Howard Smith, VCEDA chairman.
LPG shipping is a natural extension of our core liquefied natural gas (LNG) transportation business, and Skaugen is a market leader in operating these types of vessels," said Peter Evensen, Teekay LNG's Chief Executive Officer.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market 2011-2021 http://www.
Russia on Thursday weighed alternatives for its ambitious South Stream gas pipeline project amid reports that Turkey was purposely insisted that the project was not in doubt, according to news agency, but conceded there was discussion of cancelling the underwater section and transporting liquefied natural gas by ship instead.