What does LTWS stand for?
LTWS stands for Lippenberger, Thompson, Welch, Soroko and Gilbert LLP (Corte Madera and San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTWS
- Large Telescope Working Group (est. 1993)
- Lausanne Theology Working Group
- Learning and Teaching Working Group (UK)
- Low-Temperature Water-Gas Shift
- Lake Tahoe Wellness Institute, Inc.
- Long Term Weight Loss
- Long Term Working Memory
- Long Term Work Programme
- Low Temperature Water Return (heating)
- Light Thermal Weapon Sight
- Low Temperature Water Supply (heating)
- Lower Than Whale Stuff (polite form)
- Lunch Time with Smosh
- Long Term Water Supply Project (various locations)
- Long-Term Water Supply Program (various locations)
- Linearized Traveling Wave Tube (microwave theory)
- Linearized Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier
- Light Tactical Wheeled Vehicle
- Light Wheeled Vehicle