induction of apoptosis and inhibition of cell proliferation by lipido-sterolic extract of Serenoa repens (LSESr, Permixon) in benign prostatic hyperplasia.
What does LSESr stand for?
LSESr stands for Lipido-Sterolic Extract of Serenoa Repens
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Louisiana School Employees' Retirement System
- Lake Seneca Elementary School (Germantown, MD)
- Lebanese Solar Energy Society (est. 1980)
- Life Satisfaction for Elderly Scale
- Life Sciences in European Society (research network)
- Line Severely Errored Second (computing)
- London School of Energy Studies (UK)
- Lower Socio-Economic Status
- Lone Star English Setter Club (Texas)
- Lebanese Society for Educational and Social Development
- Lightning Strike and Electric Shock Survivors, International
- London School of Economics Students Union (UK)
- Life Support Equipment Training
- Logistics Standardization and Evaluation Team
- Logistics Supportability Evaluation Team
- Life Sciences E-Technology Transfer (Canada)
- Laboratoire des Substances Explosives de Vemeuil
- Low Speed Electric Vehicle
- Lunar Surface Exploration Vehicle
- Law Society of England and Wales (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early urodynamic effects of the lipido-sterolic extract of Serenoa repens (Permixon) in patients with lower urinary tract symptoms.