Association of lipid-laden alveolar macrophages and gastroesophageal reflux in children.
What does LLAM stand for?
LLAM stands for Lipid-Laden Alveolar Macrophage (index)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLAM
We have 1 other meaning of LLAM in our Acronym Attic
- Leicestershire Local Access Forum (UK)
- Linking Land and Future Farmers (Canada)
- Low-Luminosity Active Galactic Nucleus
- Law Library Association of Greater New York
- Likes Letters After His/Her Name
- Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association (Scotland, UK)
- Lalu Lintas Angkutan Jalan Raya (Indonesian traffic authority)
- Laughing Like A Lunatic
- Laughing Like a Maniac
- Law Library Association of Maryland
- Language Learning and Meaning Acquisition (University of Trier; Germany)
- Library Leadership and Management Association (Chicago, IL)
- Locally-Led Advance Mobile Aid (humanitarian assistance)
- Llama Association of the Mid-Atlantic States
- Lovers Lane Animal Medical Center (Dallas, TX)
- Lower Limb Amputee Measurement Scale (health assessment)
- Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Llantas y Reencauches Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Language Literacy and Numeracy Training
- London Luton Airport Operations Ltd. (UK)