com)-- Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) is mobilizing US $220,000 to immediately support Lions' disaster relief efforts following Superstorm Sandy.
What does LCIF stand for?
LCIF stands for Lions Clubs International Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCIF
We have 7 other meanings of LCIF in our Acronym Attic
- Livingston County Industrial Development Agency (Geneseo, NY)
- Laboratorie Central des Industries Electricques (France - Test Lab)
- Large Carnivore Initiative for Europe
- Lectin Crossed Immuno-Affinoelectrophoresis
- Licentiate of the Association of Charity Independent Examiners
- Lightguide Cable Interconnect Equipment
- Laser Collisionally-Induced Fluorescence (spectroscopy)
- Legacy Controller Interface (mobile phones)
- Lions Club International Foundation
- Lions Club International Fund
- Local Capital Improvement Fund (property tax revenue)
- Leslie Cheung Internet Fan Club
- Landelijk Centrum Indicatiestelling Gehandicaptenzorg
- Life Company Investor Group (UK)
- London Cultural Improvement Group (UK)
- Low Cost Inertial Guidance System
- Life Cycle Information Integration Office
- Lakeshore Center for Independent Living (Holland, MI)
- Landing Craft, Infantry, Large
- Leicestershire Centre for Integrated Living (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lions Clubs International Foundation has issued a $100,000 Major Catastrophe Grant, in addition to making emergency grants available for Lions to provide relief in hard-hit areas.
11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (JJVC) today announced that more than 16 million children in Asia have received free vision screening through Sight for Kids, a partnership program with the Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) now marking its 10th anniversary.
Camps may be sponsored on a national basis, such as those funded by the Lions Clubs International Foundation.
For example, the recent initiative by Lions Clubs International Foundation to provide financial support for those individual clubs purchasing a PhotoScreener as part of the KidSight Program is indeed very encouraging.
The district-wide implementation of Lions Quest is part of a three-year partnership between Wood County Schools and Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF), the official charitable organization of Lions Clubs International that supports and develops humanitarian programs and youth programs such as Lions Quest.
In addition to highlighting a century of charitable services to people in need, a surcharge of US $10 for every commemorative coin sold - without any cost to taxpayers - will be donated to Lions Clubs International Foundation.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Lions Clubs International Foundation announced official "Commitments to Action" and encouraged other attendees to follow their lead.