MASH will not only deliver value to our shareholders but also to our consumers as we begin to focus more explicitly on catering to their needs," says Lion Nathan New Zealand Managing Director, Peter Kean.
What does LNNZ stand for?
LNNZ stands for Lion Nathan New Zealand (alcoholic beverages)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery
- Lymph Node Negative Breast Carcinoma
- Lion Nathan National Foods (Australia)
- LANE (Local Area Network Emulation) Network-To-Network Interface (Cisco)
- For Fatherland and Freedom (Latvia)
- Lattice Neural Network Minimization
- Lake Nakuru National Park (Kenya)
- Long Neck Non-Returnable (bottled beer)
- Liegt Noch Nicht Vor (German: Is Not Yet Available)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consortium of buyers is made up of Lion Nathan New Zealand and Indevin.
PARIS -- Regulatory News: Paris, 18 October 2010 Pernod Ricard (Paris:RI) announces the disposal, by its subsidiary Pernod Ricard New Zealand, of Lindauer[TM] and several other New Zealand wine brands from Gisborne and Hawke's Bay together with their related inventories and assets to a consortium of buyers made up of Lion Nathan New Zealand and Indevin for a cash consideration of NZD 88 million (circa [euro] 47 million).