Mindbridge's reputation and know-how harnessed to the expertise and quality inherent in Linux-Mandrake products are a pledge of success for enterprise Intranet projects.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Linux-Mandrake (Linux Distribution)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Life Master (Contract Bridge Ranking)
- Life Member
- Lifetime Maintenance
- Light Magnum (ammunition)
- Light Meter (photography)
- Light Microscope
- Lightwave Multimeter (Agilent)
- Line Monitor
- Link and Motivation, Inc. (Japan)
- Linux Magazine
- Liquid Metal
- Liquidity-Money (macroeconomic curve that links interest rates and output as a result of interactions in asset markets)
- List of Material/s
- Litchfield and Madison Railroad
- Littlewood and Miller (probabilistic model)
- liver metastasis
- Load Multiple (IBM)
- Local Manufacture
- Location Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 1 9 Knowledge Management Inknowledge 5 16 License Metering Lan Licenser 1 16 Linux Imaging for Linux 2 24 Linux Linux-Mandrake 7.
The OS and Some Apps MandrakeSoft[TM] offers five versions of its Linux-Mandrake 7.
com The software developer MandrakeSoft has launched Linux-Mandrake v8.
Mandrakesoft has announced the retail release of Linux-Mandrake 7.
Distributing leading brands like MUSICMATCH, Encyclopaedia Britannica and Linux-Mandrake we bring innovative software to market all over the world.
com), the publisher of the powerful and user-friendly Linux-Mandrake operating system, announces the immediate availability of boxed sets of Linux-Mandrake Version 8.
publisher of the popular Linux-Mandrake operating system, has announced that the Investment Fund of AXA, AXA Placement Innovation, took an equity position in the company to fuel its aggressive growth.