: Emperor Linux Toucan T43 Linux Laptop --Levanta: Levanta Intrepid Best Servers --Aberdeen LLC: Aberdeen Stonehaven A261 --Rackable Systems: Rackable Systems C2002 --IBM: IBM eServer xSeries 366 --Unisys Corporation: ES7000 Real-Time Capacity Series --Sun Microsystems: The Dual-core Sun Fire(TM) V40z Server Best Integration Solution --LTSP: Linux Terminal Server Project --Win4Lin, Inc: Win4Lin Pro 1.
What does LTSP stand for?
LTSP stands for Linux Terminal Server Project
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTSP
We have 26 other meanings of LTSP in our Acronym Attic
- Large Tactical Sensor Network (Office of Naval Research)
- Learning and Teaching Support Network (UK)
- Learning and Teaching Support Network Centre for Information and Computer Sciences
- Lead Transportation Security Officer
- Learning Technology Standards Observatory
- Live Tonight Sold Out (Nirvana video album)
- Lone Tree Symphony Orchestra (Lone Tree, CO)
- Long Term Standing Offer
- Lava Tree State Park (Hawaii)
- League of Tourism Students of the Philippines (est. 2007)
- Long Term Science Plan (NASA)
- Long-Term Site Productivity (soil study)
- Long-Term Strategic Plan
- Long-Term Surveillance Plan (US Department of Energy)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary At Philadelphia
- Long Term Savings Plan for Management Employees (American Telegraph and Telephone; defined contribution plan)
- Long Term Share Purchase Plan (investment)
- Lake Temagami Site Region
- Laughing Till Snot Runs
- Learning Technology Support Review team
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) delivers advanced thin-client capabilities to Linux, increasing deployment options for business, education and government.
HP also announced updates regarding Linux notebooks and desktops: The new HP Compaq t5300 and t5500 diskless workstations are designed for seamless use with the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP).
The K-12 Linux Terminal Server Project Channel will enable K-12 teachers and IS administrators to set up computer science labs with an Open Lab architecture, which combines affordable open source software with thin client hardware, reducing maintenance and hardware costs for schools.