: Emperor Linux Toucan T43 Linux Laptop --Levanta: Levanta Intrepid Best Servers --Aberdeen LLC: Aberdeen Stonehaven A261 --Rackable Systems: Rackable Systems C2002 --IBM: IBM eServer xSeries 366 --Unisys Corporation: ES7000 Real-Time Capacity Series --Sun Microsystems: The Dual-core Sun Fire(TM) V40z Server Best Integration Solution --LTSP: Linux Terminal Server Project --Win4Lin, Inc: Win4Lin Pro 1.
What does LSTP stand for?
LSTP stands for Linux Terminal Server Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LSTP
We have 3 other meanings of LSTP in our Acronym Attic
- London School of Thai Massage (UK)
- London School of Traditional Massage (UK)
- Long Short-Term Memory
- Lagos State Traditional Medicine Board (Nigeria)
- Lager Secundair Technisch Onderwijs (Dutch: Lower Secondary Technical Education; Belgium)
- Launch Service Task Order (US NASA)
- Link Supervision Time Out (Bluetooth)
- Lake Superior Trading Post (Grand Marais, MN)
- Least Storm-Petrel (bird species)
- Linear Search Track Processor
- Local Signal Transfer Point
- Logistics Systems Training Program
- Laboratory Science Teacher Professional Development
- Laboratory of Speech Technology for Rehabilitation (Hungary)
- Listener Side Tone Rating
- Lone Star Therapeutic Recreation Association (Houston, Texas)
- Literature Selection Technical Review Committee (National Library of Medicine)
- Large Scale Trust Region Subproblems (software regulization programs)
- Laboratory Sample Tracking System (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- Launching Station Test Set (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP) delivers advanced thin-client capabilities to Linux, increasing deployment options for business, education and government.
HP also announced updates regarding Linux notebooks and desktops: The new HP Compaq t5300 and t5500 diskless workstations are designed for seamless use with the Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP).
The K-12 Linux Terminal Server Project Channel will enable K-12 teachers and IS administrators to set up computer science labs with an Open Lab architecture, which combines affordable open source software with thin client hardware, reducing maintenance and hardware costs for schools.