Materials The materials used for this research are as follows: * fossil diesel fuel (D) that meets the requirements of Standard EN 590:2004; * methanol (Aldrich Chemical Company, Inc); * KOH (Aldrich Chemical Company, Inc); * rapeseed oil fatty acid methyl esters (RME) that meet the requirements of Standard EN 14214:2003; * linseed oil fatty acid methyl esters (LSME) that were produced when refined rapeseed oil was transesterified twice by the rectified methanol of 99.
What does LOFA stand for?
LOFA stands for Linseed Oil Fatty Acid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LOFA
We have 5 other meanings of LOFA in our Acronym Attic
- Low on Funds
- Lowest Operating Frequency
- Lube, Oil, & Filter
- Lunch on Fridays (Cleveland Institute of Art; Cleveland, OH)
- Pilkington - Libbery Owens Ford
- Loss of Function for Personnel
- Low Force-High Repetition
- Low Force-Low Repetition
- Leisure and Outdoor Furniture Association (UK)
- Library of Financial Arrangements
- Locals Only Fighting Association (clothing maker)
- Loss of Flow Accident (nuclear power plant coolant pump failure)
- Loss of Frame Alignment (telecommunications)
- Low-Altitude Forward Area Air Defense
- Low Altitude Forward Area Air Defense System
- Library of Food and Beverages (Germany)
- Late Onset Familial Alzheimer Disease
- Ley de Organización y Funcionamiento de la Administración General del Estado (Spanish Law)
- Low Frequency Acquisition And Ranging
- Low Frequency Analysis and Ranging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, two trials were conducted for two treatments; the calcium salt of soybean oil fatty acid (CaSO) and the calcium salt of linseed oil fatty acid (CaLO) using two groups of cows.