Distribution of AFLP Markers Three clusters were found: two being located on linkage group 2 in male map and one on linkage group 6 in female map.
What does LG2 stand for?
LG2 stands for Linkage Group 2
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lower Ground (floor)
- Lucky Goldstar Corporation (South Korea)
- Lumen Gentium (Light of the Nations; Second Vatican Council)
- Luxair (Luxembourg, IATA airline code)
- Luxury Goods
- Louisville Gas and Electric (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Little Giant Module (GORDIUS MIDI controller)
- Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department (California)
- Lateral Gastrocnemius and Soleus (muscle)
- Linkage Group 1
- Legal Guide to Germany
- Linkage Group 7
- Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act of 1979 (US Congress)
- L-Glutamic Acid
- La Grange (Amtrak station code; La Grange, IL)
- La Guardia Airport (Flushing, NY)
- Land Grid Array (Intel CPU socket technology)
- Lansberg Gersick & Associates (New Haven, CT)
- Large for Gestational Age