What does LITH stand for?
LITH stands for Linköpings Tekniska Högskola (Linköping Institute of Technology) Sweden
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LITH
- Low Intensity Thermally Evoked Tail Avoidance Response
- Leave It the Fudge Alone (polite)
- l'Italia Finisce a Bari
- l'Italia, Firenze, Via De' Bardi (Italian rock band)
- Life in the Fast Lane
- Look In The Friggin' Manual (polite form)
- Lacrosse-Inside the Game (magazine; Whitby, Ontario, Canada)
- Lying in the Gutters (comic news column)
- Laser-Induced Thermal Grating Spectroscopy
- Light Induced Thermal Hysteresis
- Lithuanian Information Trade Hub (Dublin, Ireland)
- Leave It the Hell Alone (piercing healing method)
- Long Island Table Hockey League (Long Island, NY)
- Laser Induced Thermal Imaging
- Leading Information Technology Institute
- Long Island Travel and Information Center
- Lithuanian Stock Exchange Index