Under the terms of this award, Curtiss-Wright will supply multi-channel and pressure sealed linear variable displacement transducers (LVDTs) for use on the U.
What does LVDT stand for?
LVDT stands for Linear Variable Displacement Transducer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVDT
We have 13 other meanings of LVDT in our Acronym Attic
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Performance
- Low Velocity Dense Phase (physics)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Pressure Volume
- Low-Voltage Detect by Reset
- Low Voltage Data Signal
- Low Voltage Differential SCSI
- Low Voltage Differential Signal(ing)
- Low Volume Dissemination System
- Linear Variable Differential Transducer
- Linear Variable Differential Transformer
- Linear Voltage Differential Transformer
- Linear-Velocity Displacement Transformer
- Low Voltage Differential Transceiver
- Low Voltage Differential Transducer
- Left Ventricule Diastolic Volume
- Lagevortrag zur Entscheidung (German: Briefing for Decision)
- Lake Valley Engineering (Longmont, CO)
- Langue Vivante Étrangère (French: Living Foreign Language)
- Large Vocal Ensemble
- Left Ventricular Ejection (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some older systems include a linear variable displacement transducer (LVDT) beam, a capsule, or a pressure transducer in lieu of modern load cell devices.
5 million, designs and manufactures Linear Variable Displacement Transducers (LVDTs), primarily for aerospace flight and engine control applications on platforms such as the Airbus A320 commercial transport, Embraer 135/145 regional jet, and F-16 fighter aircraft.