t], a linear Kalman filter is used to estimate parameters, where the parameters are estimated as states themselves.
What does LKF stand for?
LKF stands for Linear Kalman Filter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LKF
We have 2 other meanings of LKF in our Acronym Attic
- Local Kinetic Energy
- Lockheed Khrunichev Energia (international venture)
- Seattle, WA, USA - Lake Union Sea Plane Base (Airport Code)
- Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International, Inc.
- Laboratory of Kidney and Electrolyte Metabolism (NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; Bethesda, MD)
- Lower Kihansi Environmental Management Project (Tanzania)
- Linux Kernel Event Trace
- Landsforeningen Kiropraktikkens Fremme (Norwegian: National Association for Chiropractic Promotion)
- Latvian Kendo Federation
- Liddle Kidz Foundation (pediatric massage group)
- Little Known Fact
- Lunds Kommuns Fastighets (Swedish: Lund Municipality Property; Lund, Sweden)
- Loz Kampoz Fragging Force (gaming clan)
- Liidlii Kue First Nation (Canada)
- Landau-Khalatnikov-Fradkin Transformation
- Lake Gaston (North Carolina)
- Last Kiss Goodbye (song)
- Last Knights of Gondolin (gaming)
- Last Known Good
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 Methods Consider a Position Fractional Kalman Filter of the order [alpha] ([alpha]P-FKF) as a generalization of the linear Kalman filter for position estimation.
The Kalman filters covered in this paper are the Linear Kalman Filter (LKF) for LTI systems, the Extended Kalman Filter (EKF) which is suitable also for nonlinear systems.