Airflow can be displayed in both linear feet per minute (LFM) and meters per second (m/s).
What does LFPM stand for?
LFPM stands for Linear Feet Per Minute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFPM
We have 2 other meanings of LFPM in our Acronym Attic
- Paris Charles De Gaulle International Airport (ICAO Code)
- Lowest Food Prices in North Carolina (Food Lion motto)
- Lewis Flight Propulsion Laboratory (US NASA; now John H. Glenn Research Center)
- Linden Free Public Library (Linden, NJ)
- Los Feliz Public Library (Los Angeles, CA)
- Louisiana Forest Products Laboratory (now Louisiana Forest Products Development Center; Louisiana State University)
- Louisville Free Public Library
- Low Frequency Portion of the Loop
- Limited Failure Population Life Testing
- Lebanese Free Patriotic Movement
- Logical Framework Planning Matrix (EU)
- Limited Fee Planned Producer
- Local Flood Protection Project (USACE)
- Low-Frequency, Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Labour Force Participation Rate (employment)
- Lithuanian Foreign Policy Review (Foreign Policy Research Center)
- Lynda Friesz Public Relations, Inc. (Boise, ID)
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Physicians and Surgeons (Glascow, UK)
- Low Frequency Periodic Signal
- Low-Flow Purging and Sampling (ground water sampling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulk and cut to length heat sinks are accompanied with a performance guide that plots heat sink thermal resistance over air flow in linear feet per minute, or LFM.
Logically, faster feed speeds also allow for higher numbers of setups--more than 200 jobs per shift are possible with a feed speed of 200 linear feet per minute compared with less than 50 at 20 linear feet per minute.
High efficiencies and advanced thermal management techniques enable delivery of up to 95% of full-rated power at 70 degrees C with as little as 200 linear feet per minute of cooling airflow.
The CBQ5 converter comes in a standard quarter brick footprint and provides full power, up to 350W, in extreme operating ambient conditions of 70 degrees Celsius at 300 linear feet per minute.
The Polaris 2 is an isolated, fixed-frequency, state-of-the-art design that uses synchronous rectification to achieve very high efficiencies up to 92 percent and operates without de-rating at practical operating conditions of 300 linear feet per minute (LFM) airflow at 50 degrees Celsius (C).
The Apollo 5, an 80 amp (A) quarter brick, is a direct response to customers' requests for DC/DC converters that operate without de-rating at practical operating conditions -- 300 linear feet per minute (LFM) airflow at 50 degrees Celsius (C).
Using a high efficiency and superior thermal design, the Hyper converter delivers 13 percent more output current than competitive units -- supplying 34 A at 50 degrees Celsius with an available air flow of 300 linear feet per minute.