The mean accuracies of the jackknifed classifications from stepwise linear discriminant function analysis of otolith shape variables ranged from 66-76% for sex-specific models.
What does LDFA stand for?
LDFA stands for Linear Discriminant Function Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDFA
We have 5 other meanings of LDFA in our Acronym Attic
- Logical Data File
- London Dispersion Forces (intermolecular bonding strength)
- Loss Development Factor (insurance)
- Low Density Factor
- Low Density Fiberboard
- LuraDocument Format (file extension)
- Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Lake Dillon Fire Authority (Dillon, CO)
- Land Disposal Flexibility Act of 1996 (US EPA)
- Lawton Dog Fanciers Association (Lawton, OK)
- Local Development Finance Authority
- Low Dose Folinic Acid (oncology)
- Lambda Delta Fraternity Alumni Association of Mapua Institute of Technology
- Labor Day Family Camp
- Lipoprotein-Depleted Fetal Calf Serum
- Logical Data Flow Diagram
- Lorraine D. Foster Day School (Hamden, CT; school for students with special needs; founded 1961)
- Local Development Financing Fund (New Jersey)
- Lehrstuhl D Fuer Mathematik (German: Department of Mathematics; Aachen University)
- Lake Dillon Foundation for the Performing Arts (Dillon, CO)