Lineage 2 has been detected in Africa and several parts of Europe, lineage 3 (Rabensburg virus) has been isolated only in the Czech Republic, and lineage 4 has been reported from Russia (3).
What does LA2 stand for?
LA2 stands for Lineage 2 (online game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Los Alamos Status Report
- Los Alamos Thesis
- Los Alamos Unlimited Release
- Latin American Web Congress
- Look-Ahead Water-Filling Algorithm
- Los Angeles and Long Beach (California)
- Laser Ablation/Mass Spectrometry
- Landscape Architecture Regional and Community Planning
- Look Alike Sound Alike (drug naming; also seen as LASA)
- Latin America 1
- Lunch Ann Arbor Marketing
- Jamahirya Libyan Arab Airlines (ICAO code)
- L 'Assurance Accidents (French: Accident Insurance; various locations)
- L-Aspartic Acid
- L2TP Access Aggregation
- Laboratory Animal Allergy
- Lamar, Colorado, USA - Lamar Municipal Airport
- Langley Activities Association
- Large Address Aware (computing)
- Laser Association of America (now the Lasers and Electro-Optics Manufacturers Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1997, NCsoft is home to Lineage, the world's most successful online role playing game and also to Lineage 2, City of Heroes and City of Villains, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions and Auto Assault.
In particular, we retrieved sequences included in the envelope (E) gene of 38 WNV isolates: 18 lineage 1 strains representative of all of the proposed type 1 subtypes, including one Kunjin virus isolate (5), and 20 lineage 2 strains, including the original 1937 isolate from Uganda (6,7).