If the regression curve is linear, the slope of the line of best fit is the initial velocity of the reaction.
What does LOBF stand for?
LOBF stands for Line of Best Fit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LOBF
We have 1 other meaning of LOBF in our Acronym Attic
- Locally Owned Business Association
- Long Base Line Correlation & Tracking
- Las Olas Beach Club (Florida)
- Livets Ord Bibel Center (Word of Life Bible Centre)
- Lone Oak Baptist Church (Plant City, FL)
- Lube Oil Blending and Canning (oil refineries)
- Land of Broken Dreams (website)
- Locally Optimum Bayes Detector (parametric theory)
- Law Office of Barry E. Janay (New York, NY)
- Land of BlockFusion (gaming)
- Lookahead Optimistic Best First Search (algorithm)
- Land of Broken Hearts
- Landelijke Organisatie Belangengroepen Huisvesting (Dutch: Rural Housing Lobbying Organization)
- Lewis Ocean Bay Heritage Preserve (Horry County, SC)
- Ladder of Business Intelligence (software)
- Library Orientation and Bibliographic Instruction
- Line of Business Interoperability (Microsoft)
- Lobelia Inflata
- Loop Blowdown Investigation
- Lots of Big Ideas (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DNA of Black's mares is also plotted on the graph and, for those who are adrift of the line of best fit, a list of stallions with the best chances of producing a foal who will be closer to the line are suggested for matings.
ZKM trades below the line of best fit, clearly demonstrating, in our opinion, the market's belief that it will be able to continue enhancing its 2P reserves at the rate seen since the change of control in 2004.
The line of best fit is found when the points G and H are moved such that the expression ([AI.
Chicago, IL, USA), we calculated the line of best fit by exponential regression (Figure 2).
The sum of the coordinates of the approximating vector on the line of best fit is .
A Regression Analysis was performed to look for a trend in the line of best fit using the mean scores as the dependent variable.
Regression analysis of the data yielded the equation for the line of best fit as: MEIA = 1.