Using information provided by advanced meters, the voltage management application relies on up-to-date information from the customer site to adjust voltage levels automatically from the substation load tap changer controller or line voltage regulator.
What does LVR stand for?
LVR stands for Line Voltage Regulator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LVR
We have 61 other meanings of LVR in our Acronym Attic
- Laughing Very Quietly
- Learned Vector Quantization
- Learning Vector Quantization
- Literacy Volunteers of Quebec (Canada)
- Learning Vector Quantization algorithm, Version 1
- Low Vision Quality-of-Life (medical questionnaire)
- Large Vocabulary Response (Sprint)
- Large Volume Receiver (Canada Post)
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (cosmetic surgery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include high-reliability uninterruptible power systems (UPS), static transfer switches (STS), line voltage regulators, inverter/static switches, regulated rectifiers, and related power conditioning products.