Fujitsu provided the Submarine Line Terminal Equipment and the Networking Management System.
What does LTE stand for?
LTE stands for Line Terminal Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LTE
We have 72 other meanings of LTE in our Acronym Attic
- Launch To Eject
- Less Than or Equal (mathematics)
- Letter to the Editor
- Library Technology Educator
- Lifetime Earnings
- Lightpath-Transponder Edge
- Limited Technical Evaluation
- Limited Technical Experiment
- Limited Term Employee
- Limited Time Event
- Line Terminating Entity
- Line Terminating Equipment
- Line Trunk Equipment (Nortel)
- Link Terminating Equipment (SONET)
- Liquid Tension Experiment (band)
- Local Tax Effort (Missouri)
- Local Thermodynamic Emissions
- Local Thermodynamic Equilibrium
- Local Transport and Erection (contracts)
- London Tests of English (language examinations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xtera deployed its multi-purpose Nu-Wave Optima platform in submarine and terrestrial line terminal equipment configurations delivering 100G waves across the 5,000-km Zafarana-to-Milan route.
Xtera deployed its multi-purpose Nu-Wave Optima platform in a Submarine Line Terminal Equipment (SLTE) configuration delivering 100G waves on a fiber pair in the Mediterranean Sea on the network connecting Egypt to Italy, a statement said.
Xtera deployed its multi-purpose Nu-Wave OptimaTM platform in a Submarine Line Terminal Equipment (SLTE) configuration, delivering 100G waves on a fibre pair for the crossing.
10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- GCI officials announced today that NEC Corporation (NEC) has been awarded a contract to supply the submarine cable, amplifiers and line terminal equipment for the Southeast submarine fiber optics project.
In 1999, Mitsubishi Electric supplied the world's first 10 Gbps transmission technology, comprising 10 Gbps optical amplified repeaters and submarine line terminal equipment (SLTE), for installation in transoceanic cables.
com/global/services/telecom/optical/submarine/ FLASHWAVE S650 Submarine Line Terminal Equipment, http://www.
It also contains a transmit and overhead data input port for each channel, that permits data line terminal equipment direct access to the out-bound T1/E1/J1 frames.