1) It is calculated mathematically from the Fourier transform of the line spread function (LSF), which is the receptor's response to a thin, high contrast line.
What does LSF stand for?
LSF stands for Line Spread Function
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LSF
We have 133 other meanings of LSF in our Acronym Attic
- Least Squares Fusion
- Lehre Studium Forschung (German: Teaching Education Research)
- Les Savy Fav (band)
- Lesser Sciatic Foramen
- Liberty Security Force (gaming)
- Libros sin Fronteras (Spanish: Books without Frontiers; Olympia, WA)
- Life Sciences Facility
- Light Strike Force (Singapore Police)
- Lightweight Steel Framing
- Lime Saturation Factor (raw materials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) The equally spaced ESF samples obtained at (4) are derived (d/dx) in order to obtain the Line Spread Function (LSF).