The contract, which will run for 15 years, provides a scope of A320 line replaceable units (LRUs) and spare parts availability, repairs and logistics services.
What does LRU stand for?
LRU stands for Line Replaceable Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LRU
We have 40 other meanings of LRU in our Acronym Attic
- Limerick Reporter and Tipperary Vindicator (periodical)
- Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals
- Level Reporting Tool for the WebSphere Platform
- Las Cruces, NM, USA (Airport Code)
- Last Recently Used (less common)
- Least Recently Used
- Less-than-Release Unit
- Lethal RPG (Role Playing Game) Universe (game series)
- Ley Orgánica de Reforma Universitaria (Spain)
- Life Raft Unit
- Line Replacement Unit
- Logical Remote Unit
- Logistical Replacement Unit
- Loi Relative aux Libertés et Responsabilités des Universités (French: Law on the Freedom and Responsibilities of Universities)
- Lowest Replaceable Unit
- Lorry Road User Charging (UK)
- Left, Right, Up and Down (surveying)
- London Ruby Users Group
- Lake Region Union High School
- Long-Running Unit of Work (T.J. Watson Research Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
T3CAS includes TCAS (Traffic and Collision Avoidance System), TAWS (Terrain Awareness Warning System) and Transponder functions all in a single 6 MCU Line Replaceable Unit (LRU).
The system consists of twenty line replaceable units which includes Electronic Flight Bags, a cellular Terminal Wireless LAN (cTWLU) system, Cabin Wireless LAN systems, Iridium Satcom System and Avionics Interface Device, all of which will interface to existing aircraft systems.
MTC Technologies won the effort to redesign, integrate, test/validate, prototype, and deliver a form, fit, and function compatible replacement for the Air Navigation Multiple Indicator (ANMI) Line Replaceable Unit for the F- 15 "Eagle" fighter.
a subsidiary of ManTech International Corporation, a contract for the development, production and support of equipment used in the testing and maintenance of the Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night (LANTIRN) weapons system Line Replaceable Units (LRUs).
The PNU is a line replaceable unit (LRU) in the M270A1 MLRS and high-mobility artillery rocket system (HIMARS) launchers that will replace the M270 ISRP and position data system (PDS).
Army, resulting in the delivery of more than 3,500 systems and more than 26,000 line replaceable units.
The product was the result of a three-year joint engineering development effort between Aeroflex and Cassidian, with the support of Honeywell (NYSE: HON), which provided line replaceable units (LRU) for the development.