Metal Detector/In-Motion Checkweigner Systems are designed to improve production line quality control in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
What does LQC stand for?
LQC stands for Line Quality Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LQC
We have 11 other meanings of LQC in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Quadratic Adjustment Cost (econometrics)
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Division (US Department of Agriculture)
- La Quinta Arts Foundation (La Quinta, CA)
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Plan
- Lot Quality Assurance Sampling
- Lyons Quality Audit Tracking System
- Laboratory Quality Control
- Large Quantity Commodities
- Light Quantum Control (climatic management system; Binder)
- Lighter, Quicker, Cheaper (development strategy)
- Link Quality Control
- Liquid Coin (virtual currency; gaming)
- Loop Quantum Cosmology
- La Quinta Country Club (California)
- Lattice Quantum Chromodynamics
- Laboratory Quality Control Plan and Procedures
- Land Quality Division (mining and reclamation authority; Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality; Cheyenne, WY)
- Longest Queue Drop (computing)
- Low-Q Diffractometer
- Loss-Less Quantum Data Compression
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some companies even require their nonwovens to be subjected to on line quality control measures before they'll even consider purchasing them.
A primary reason to link the reflow oven SPC into the overall production line quality control system is to eliminate the reflow process as a source in production problems.
The result is perfect pack presentation with accurate filling and intact seals, while end of line quality control and traceability features ensure correct weight, contamination protection, seal integrity, correct label position and printed data accuracy.
We are also looking to grow our market in the off line quality control area and the security markets in the second half of this fiscal year.
The company attributes this substantial growth to the following factors: a top of the line quality control unit with an in-house lab, and 100% blanket order fulfillment.
Until now, cell line quality control has largely depended on visual assessments made by individuals, which limits precision and reproducibility.