Under terms of the agreement, Business Objects Press will serve as the official line of Business Objects books including technical, training, and business focused titles on the company's business intelligence software.
What does LOBJECT stand for?
LOBJECT stands for Line Of Business obJECT
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Landelijke Organisatie Belangengroepen Huisvesting (Dutch: Rural Housing Lobbying Organization)
- Lewis Ocean Bay Heritage Preserve (Horry County, SC)
- Ladder of Business Intelligence (software)
- Library Orientation and Bibliographic Instruction
- Line of Business Interoperability (Microsoft)
- Lobelia Inflata
- Loop Blowdown Investigation
- Lots of Big Ideas (blog)
- Louisiana Oilmen's Bass Invitational (fishing tournament)
- LWR Off-normal Behaviour Investigation
- Line Operated Busy Light (radio equipment)
- Lock-On Before Launch
- Love Organized Boost Music (gaming)
- Lights On But Nobody's At Home
- Lights on But Nobody Home
- Land/Ocean Biogeochemical Observatory
- Landelijke Oudervereniging Bijzonder Onderwijs op Algemene Grondslag (Dutch: National Parents' Special Education on a Global Basis; Netherlands)
- Library Online Basic Orientation (North Carolina State University)
- Lobe On Receive Only
- Los Olivos Business Organization (Los Olivos, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional information on the complete line of Business Objects planning and performance management solutions is available at http://www.
With this agreement, CSA is a Business Objects Value-Added Reseller supplying the complete line of Business Objects software products.