Lowe's "Vendor of the Year" qualifications include: line item fill rates of 99 percent or higher; high value and high quality products; responsible environmental stewardship; innovative and instructive merchandising; and extraordinary service.
What does LIFR stand for?
LIFR stands for Line Item Fill Rate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIFR
We have 1 other meaning of LIFR in our Acronym Attic
- Liner In Free Out (shipping)
- Locked Intramedullary Flexible Osteosynthesis (fracture treatment)
- Lease in Furtherance of Conveyance
- Laser-Induced Fluorescence Polarization Detection
- Local Initiative Funding Partners
- Ligue Internationale de Femmes pour la Paix et la Liberté (French)
- Local Initiative Funding Partners Program
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Receptor
- Limited Instrument Flight Rules
- Limiting Inspiratory Flow Rate
- Long Island Fly Rodders (fly fishing; New York)
- Low Instrument Flight Rules
- Liquid Fueled Ramjet
- Ligue Francophone de Recherches et d'Activités Sous-Marines (Belgian French-speaking diving clubs association)
- Lopez Island Family Resource Center (Lopez Island, WA)
- Laser-Induced Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- London International Film School
- Low-Input Farming Systems (USDA)
- Lower Internal Facility Shields
- Lund Immigrant Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, VendorNet's technology was instrumental in our success of achieving a 93 percent Initial Line Item Fill Rate metric for the year.
selected Rooster(R) for this prestigious honor based upon a stringent list of criteria including producing and providing high quality products that represent genuine value in the market place; demonstrating responsible environmental stewardship and practices; achieving line item fill rates of 98% or higher (Rooster(R) achieved 100% fill rate for all new stores), contributing to growth by providing excellent product performance that reflects exceptional sales and profit; extraordinary service; and leadership and innovation in its merchandising and marketing programs.