With the creation of NAFA's new Utility Line Clearance Tree Equipment Committee (ULCTEC), the Association reaches out to another specialized segment of the industry - the companies that perform utility line clearance tree trimming - and extends its reach throughout the entire fleet management industry.
What does LCTT stand for?
LCTT stands for Line Clearance Tree Trimming (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LCTT
- Laser Communication Test Systems
- Last Chance to See (Douglas Adams book)
- Let's Change the Subject
- Local Collaborative Time Study (federal funding source)
- Lothian Community Transport Services (UK)
- Low Cost Tray Sorter (US Postal Service)
- Last Chance to Say Goodbye (band)
- Launch Control Transfer Switching Unit
- Launch Control Telemetry Trailer
- Lead Curriculum Technology Teacher
- Low-Cost Tow Target (US DoD)
- Lubelskie Centrum Transferu Technologii (Polish: Lublin Centre for Technology Transfer)
- Lambda Calculus Type Theory and Natural Language
- Libraries, Computing and Technology Training Program
- Ladies Christian Temperance Union
- Liquid Crystal Television
- Lockport Community Television (Lockport, New York)
- Low Cost Threat Warner
- Lufkin-Conroe Telephone Exchange, Inc. (Texas)
- Lotusphere Comes to You
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tree trimming will be done by approximately 700 contracted crews, employed by professional line clearance tree trimming companies.